Some old race cars never die.Read More
Category: UKDRN News.
World’s Premier Nostalgia EventRead More
Welcome to UK Drag Racing News & Nostalgia
UKDRN was created in 1996 to build and document some UK drag racing history which was completely non-existent at that time.
Its other aim was to encourage the development of a modern-day nostalgia drag racing scene in the UK, which thanks to different organisations, individuals and race tracks it has now achieved.
Today it features modern day drag racing, as well as the good old stuff and is also the home of my current day drag racing photography.
UKDRN is the oldest nostalgia drag racing website and is one of the oldest drag racing websites in the world.
- A Slice of So Cal Drag Racing History coming to Dragstalgia
- 2019 NSRA Nostalgia Nationals
- SANTA POD RACEWAY ANNOUNCES NEW PARTNERSHIP WITH STP
- Dragstalgia News – Tre Kronor and Nitrocalypse on the list
- Dennis Priddle’s Monza chassis returns
- Santa Pod Festival of Power 2019
- SALOON CAR RACING FROM ANOTHER PLANET
- Women take the wheel in the world’s fastest racing cars
- Giselle Moor Funding Page
- The 27th annual NHRA Motorsport’s Museum California Hot Rod Reunion