UKDRN

Discuss anything to do with modern day drag racing here

Moderators: timetravel, ukdrn

#36089  by skippy

hi there all just wondering if anyone knows who was running the number m3 at hotrod drags and what times they were running at the drags. cheers skippy
 #36100  by Barngt

any pic of car or what car
 #36101  by muddytalker

A photo or a description of the car would be handy Skippy. I might be able to find the times on the log print data base!
 #36115  by muddytalker

Whoever or whatever M3 was quickest was a 10.871 at 123.56 mph.
 #36116  by skippy

i dont know what the car was, i was running m8 as my number and when i was wiping the water off b4 racing saturday i smudged the number so when collecting timing slips i found they had no m8 only m3 which my kids had collected. on checking all the tickets at home there is one i would like to be mine but i dont think is. i had done some changes to the car prior to the weekend, and on friday when running i didnt do a full pass and the times were as usual which seamed great at the time meaning sat should be good for a new best. now left unsure to run again as is, or carry on with the changes i have planed. i have searched all the pics i can find but carnt find one with m3 as its number so it was just a thought to ask if anyone who reads this forum knew who was running m3. cheers for the replys
 #36117  by skippy

muddytalker wrote:Whoever or whatever M3 was quickest was a 10.871 at 123.56 mph.

yep the one i have is 10.9 at 123 so they are consist-ant