UKDRN

If you have some nostalgic pictures you would like to share then please post them here

Moderators: timetravel, ukdrn

#2679  by ukdrn

Here's Danny Johnson taking a holeshot 8.52/164 win over TC's losing 8.37/162 at the Santa Pod's sept 75 Meet

Image:Robin Pretty

Here's a very tidy bike I need some help identifying please?

#2683  by jaytee

I'd say the bike you were looking for info on Jon could be Bob Webster twin Kawasaki

#2685  by ukdrn

Thanks John.
 #5698  by jaytee

From NDRC news Jul 79
Attachments
1 bob webster2.jpg
1 bob webster2.jpg (47.49 KiB) Viewed 10529 times
 #5699  by jaytee

A scary looking ride from Hot Rod 1962
Attachments
TWIN BIKE1A.jpg
TWIN BIKE1A.jpg (72.12 KiB) Viewed 10495 times
TWIN BIKEA.jpg
TWIN BIKEA.jpg (64.75 KiB) Viewed 10489 times
 #5786  by muddytalker

Here's another Dick Parnham shot taken at Blackbushe of Rosie's twin. A year later Paul decided to place three engines in the bikes much longer chassis. Notice that with the extra engine the race number increased with an extra 'A'!

Not to sure on this one. Anyone out there help!
 #5788  by NitroWars

That is "Lone Wolf" ridden by Alan ? (memory failure here) with I believe a Hillman Imp engine on board.
 #5795  by timetravel

NitroWars wrote:That is "Lone Wolf" ridden by Alan ? (memory failure here) with I believe a Hillman Imp engine on board.
Alan Thompson
 #5799  by ukdrn

Mick Butler aboard Super Cyclops.
From the USA Marion Owens on the wheelie Bar and Ken Annesley.
Ken Annesley on his double Kawasaki.
Pictures:Terry Ayres
 #5801  by paso

timetravel wrote:
NitroWars wrote:That is "Lone Wolf" ridden by Alan ? (memory failure here) with I believe a Hillman Imp engine on board.
Alan Thompson
Alan came to spectate at an NSA sprint meet at weston zoyland (He lives locally i belive ) middle of last year.He was reminiscing about the old days with keith parnell.and myself .......last meet of the year he turned up on his road going suzuki GSX1100F and had a go 8)