UKDRN

If you have some nostalgic pictures you would like to share then please post them here

Moderators: timetravel, ukdrn

#39330  by MisteR Tee

ukdrn wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:31 am From Drag Racing & Hot Rod 1968
Click for bigger
I remember going to this show, a fine day as I remember it & lots of cool cars. Happy days.
 #39669  by Dave gibbons

Just on here looking for something and came across a couple of photos of my Rough Diamond Topolino at a show (looks like '79). I can't for the life of me remember taking it to an indoor show, and I can't work out where it may have been. Perhaps someone would enlighten a confused old drag racer! Ta.
 #39671  by timetravel

Dave gibbons wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:18 pm Just on here looking for something and came across a couple of photos of my Rough Diamond Topolino at a show (looks like '79). I can't for the life of me remember taking it to an indoor show, and I can't work out where it may have been. Perhaps someone would enlighten a confused old drag racer! Ta.
That's Brighton '79 Dave
 #39674  by Dave gibbons

Really? Wow, I have absolutely no recollection of taking the Topo to Brighton, but the car clearly told me it was '79. I only have (fond and vivid) memories of taking the T there in '83.