The Doorslammers is just 3 DAYS AWAY!
The line-up is looking incredible with over 120 entries including some of the quickest racers from across Europe competing for a piece of the £75,000…
Key Details for racers are as follows:
- Gates open from 10am-7pm on Thursday 17th May for race teams only. After that, gates open at 8am on Friday morning for the duration of the event.
- Don’t forget that Friday 18th May is also an All Torque test day which still has plenty of spaces available at the moment to get some testing in. With that said, spaces are limited and issued on a first come first served basis.
- In your ticket envelope, you’ll find some drivers briefing information, please have a good read of this. There is also a drivers meeting taking place at 9am on Saturday 19th May in the announcement area, next to the shop in the pits that you MUST attend so please make sure you’re in for then. The track opens at 9.30am for heads up qualifying and the bracket test run is at 10am. Full running orders are in the event programme that you’ll also be issued with on arrival.
- The track is scheduled to close at 6pm when heads up qualifying will end so make sure you’ve recorded a time you’re happy with before then, especially in classes that aren’t all run. The fire up road will be closed shortly before that to allow us to finish on time so don’t be disappointed if you’ve left it too late and are turned away. If you’re not in the field at that point and miss the cut-off you’ll be out.
- Keep it safe – if you normally run in MSA/FIA competition you will be expected to have the same safety equipment that you normally run with so make sure you bring all of your kit.
- Entries into the heads up classes MUST record a time on Saturday to qualify for Sundays eliminations, even if it’s an all run field.
- Heads up racers must attend the first round draw on Saturday evening, in the announcement area at 6.30pm. You must at least send a team representative for the draws for subsequent draws on Sunday
- Power will be turned on from Friday lunchtime.
Please be aware that you will need to sign on as usual.