UKDRN

Do you own or know the whereabouts of a piece of UK Drag Racing History or just want info on a particular machine.

Moderators: timetravel, ukdrn

#9594  by jaytee

A nice combo from 64
Attachments
0aTRANSPORTER.jpg
0aTRANSPORTER.jpg (1.06 MiB) Viewed 10055 times
 #9601  by Glenn R

take a look at the Gonzo thread...there's a pic of Keith Potter's clear sided trailer for The Devil altered
 #9608  by sid

Glenn R wrote:take a look at the Gonzo thread...there's a pic of Keith Potter's clear sided trailer for The Devil altered
i did notice that... wondered what it was. now i know.. :)

ive seen a modern version of that at santa pod lately, i think it belongs to one of the stunt car chaps??
i know its modern but its neat. 8)

Sid.
 #9616  by Glenn R

That's Terry Grant's trailer from what I understand it has a lot of history attached to it and it's from the late 60's, maybe Gulf Ford GT40?. Don't quote me on that I'll ask him at the weekend.
 #9726  by roborider

Not forgetting The Reed family double dekker bus from the 70's garage on the bottom deck accomodation on top deck
 #9738  by Glenn R

Indeed the infamous Readspeed double decker, I forgot about that diamond.

Chatting to Terry Grant about his trailer and I was wrong (nothing new eh?). It dates from the late 70's early 80's and is, or was one of seven built by Lamborgini to promote one of their new cars - probably the Countach Is that spelt right,I know not a jot about supercars.

Anyway the trailers toured the world showing off their unique contents and were then sold on because of course, they could never use them twice ...

PS - and and and what about the beautiful transporter for Blue Rose, brilliant one!
 #12167  by sid

Thanks for thinking of me mate!..

COOL SETUP!.:).

Sid.
 #12207  by sid

got another piece for the puzzle... :D hope to have it done for next year?

Sid.
Attachments
its home!.JPG
its home!.JPG (777.51 KiB) Viewed 10486 times
 #12208  by jaytee

Another slick Ivo transporter and something a bit iffy
Attachments
0a IVO 77.jpg
0a IVO 77.jpg (56.39 KiB) Viewed 11224 times
0atruck.jpg
0atruck.jpg (46.27 KiB) Viewed 11223 times