UKDRN

Anything Nostalgia Related.

Moderators: timetravel, ukdrn

#37671  by Merrykneessnr

Any rumours going around as to who maybe the star attractions this year, need to get the ferry booked soon 8)
 #37674  by Geofstilwell

Get the ferry booked is my advice.
 #37675  by ukdrn

Geofstilwell wrote:Get the ferry booked is my advice.
Geoff you tease :D
 #37680  by ukdrn

PeterWalters wrote:Hopefully It should be the debut for Bob Glassup's Capri
Yeah lets hope so, it will be definitely one of the hightlights. I can't wait to see a Capri bodied FC again.

I think Rob Elsom is hoping to get his Trans Am finished by then as well.
 #37687  by Geofstilwell

I really recommend you book your tickets. Not only for dragstalgia but for the hall of fame gala dinner. Lots happening.
 #37694  by Tony

Geoff, would you happen to know when further details will be made public. I'm kind of holding back on booking a holiday and if it's something just as special, if not better, floppier or pointier, than last year then I don't want to be missing out. The beach may have to wait :D
 #37695  by Geofstilwell

As to what santa pod are doing I have no idea. Lots of rumours going around about this and that desperately trying to get finished for Dragstalgia. All I can say is from the Hall of Fame point of view try to get there. I know I will be for sure. Im afraid you will have to wait like us to see who is entering. A lot can happen in 6 months.
 #37698  by bigaldart

It's Dragstalgia! Whoever goes it will be a fantastic event again, just book it, you can get sunshine and sand anytime, this is a once a year event that has never failed to deliver. I know we are going again.

Alan
 #37904  by taylov

Given that its 2015 and 50 years since the last Dragfest, how about a eight-car Nostalgia Top Fuel field at the Pod?