UKDRN

Sell and Request your drag racing related items here. Personal ads only please

Moderators: timetravel, ukdrn

#34378  by MisteR Tee

As it says, looking for a pair of small-diameter (12") narrow wire wheels to suit a 4-cyl FED, anything considered but will probably only use the rims (unless they came off a Pop spindle-equipped car!).

See other ad for rear wheels.
 #34886  by MisteR Tee

MisteR Tee wrote:As it says, looking for a pair of small-diameter (12") narrow wire wheels to suit a 4-cyl FED, anything considered but will probably only use the rims (unless they came off a Pop spindle-equipped car!).

See other ad for rear wheels.
Now looking for larger diameter ones, so I can actually get speed rated tyres to fit!! 17" preferably.
 #35296  by MisteR Tee

Right, now looking for WM2 - 17" rims or complete wheels, don't want to pay Hayden prices!!

Also, where do you get new Anglia spindles from??
 #35359  by MisteR Tee

Ok, got a pair of Goodyear Eagle front runners now, thanks to Ray Irish, so all I need now are a pair of rims as someone has offered me their hubs they got rom Sid a whil ago & not used. :D
 #36325  by MisteR Tee

Still looking for these now, though they'll have to be 12" as anything bigger looks stupid on the car. Anyone else running a similar car, what have you got & where did you get them? :?
 #36448  by MisteR Tee

Just a quick note to say I've finally found a pair of 12" wire wheels, complete with spindles & steering arms for a very bargain price!! Ok, they will need a bit of tlc to get them up to my standard(!) but at least they'll look the part. Just need to sort the tyres out now, possibly using current spec JD ones.

One happy bunny!!! :D

Therefore, I now have several 17" rims that are now surplus to requirements, plus a matching pair of custom hubs & a pair of Goodyear Eagle front runners as per other thread. Contact me for details if interested.