UKDRN

Do you own or know the whereabouts of a piece of UK Drag Racing History or just want info on a particular machine.

Moderators: timetravel, ukdrn

#34056  by ukdrn

Roy Webb is in the process of sorting out a deal to get the twin engined Norton Super Cyclops back on the track.

When he bought the bike it came with a full faring in castrol colours but he can't find any pictures of the bike with the faring fitted.

Does anyone have any?
 #34058  by kal

I know that I have pictures of it with the fairing, somewhere buried in the archives.
There will not be many pics around, as Mick did not like the fairing, and it was soon ditched.
 #34061  by jaytee

Kal would it have been the later version of the bike that had the fairing, I don't think I ever saw it
Attachments
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!slideb18_mick_butler_hi.jpg
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!slideb18_mick_butler_hi.jpg (91.64 KiB) Viewed 6013 times
 #34068  by kal

jaytee wrote:Kal would it have been the later version of the bike that had the fairing, I don't think I ever saw it
That is the version of the bike, in the picture, that had the full fairing on it briefly.
Keith