UKDRN

Do you own or know the whereabouts of a piece of UK Drag Racing History or just want info on a particular machine.

Moderators: timetravel, ukdrn

#31091  by BatmanNobby

To Harry's Girl.
Its been a while since I logged on to the site and I came across your request for pics for your website about your dad's car.. I sent a load of very early pics to John among which were some of Stripduster at various times between its first appearance at Graveley Practice Days with the BDRA and the early 70s. I am quite happy for you to make use of them on your site. Feel free to contact him and I am sure he would look them out for you.
Nobby.
 #33925  by Harry's Girl

Hi Nobby,
I too have not logged on for awhile. Thanks for all the great pictures of My Dad and Stripduster. I also havn't updated the Stripduster website in ages, loads of reasons/excuses but i will certainly use your pictures when I next do an update.

Many thanks,

Jane :D
 #38689  by ukdrn

The tasty Stripduster recreation will be on display at a few places this year including dragstalgia.
Jane (harry's girl) has had a information board made up and it features quite of few of my own images.
I'm very proud to have anything to do with King Harold and also really pleased that Jane is making this effort so Harold can see how much people appreciate what he has archived in the sport 8)
KH.jpg
KH.jpg (99.32 KiB) Viewed 8647 times
 #38690  by Harry's Girl

Stripduster will be at Dragstalgia with King Harold, fingers crossed she will also be running!
Attachments
Stripduster.jpg
Stripduster.jpg (123.16 KiB) Viewed 8631 times