UKDRN

Anything Nostalgia Related.

Moderators: timetravel, ukdrn

#30248  by Badger

I'll have a punt at the tall dude with the Yellow cap being Gary Goggin maybe, the guy front blue shirt - Kevin Pilling p'raps...

Great pics JS!
 #30249  by ukdrn

kal wrote:It was good to get involved with Dragstalgia this year, arranging the NSA shootout as part of the event.
KL_Methamon_MG_4429.jpg
I'm glad you did Keith, I'm really enjoying this resurgence in old racing bikes.
 #30250  by herb andrews

Badger wrote:I'll have a punt at the tall dude with the Yellow cap being Gary Goggin maybe, the guy front blue short - Kevin Pilling p'raps...

Great pics JS!
LH, thats Colin Mullan in the blue shirt, Kevin Pilling is kneeling, the rest are correct as named.
 #30251  by kal

Looks like you got all the pro stock guys tagged.
Shame I did not get to see them on Sunday, but it was nice to chat to Colin, Gunne and Gary on Saturday.

This pic needs no title. Great to see Norm and Herb at the Pod, putting on a great show.
KL_Norm_MG_5069.jpg
KL_Norm_MG_5069.jpg (47.56 KiB) Viewed 9165 times
 #30252  by Stu Bradbury

[quote="ukdrn"]Some pictures.
Click for bigger.

The Pro Stock reunion gang, I need help with the names please?

From left to right.
Colin Mullan
Sam Connell
Gunne Back (Sweden)
Gary Goggin
Barry George (Fire Brewed, Keith Harvey's crew chief)
Kevin Pilling (front row kneeling)
Peter Crane and John Dickson attended the meeting but missed the photo call.
 #30254  by crazyhorses

Pro Stock Reunion
The only one missing the roll call was Peter Crane who had disappeared into the pits. And let's not forget the car Money Hungry; the only original Pro Stocker in the UK - unless anyone knows something different.
 #30255  by ukdrn

crazyhorses wrote:the only original Pro Stocker in the UK - unless anyone knows something different.
I do sir :)
Firebrewed is still about and looking lovely in street trim.
DSCF0051.JPG
DSCF0051.JPG (346.35 KiB) Viewed 8493 times
Whole thread on it here
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1065&hilit=firebrewed

And I think Sam's Red Devil is still in the UK.
 #30257  by Stormin Norm

Keith .
That is a superb picture!! Can i get a hi res one for the workshop wall?? Its great that you appreciate what we are trying to do with this car......

Norm.
 #30259  by MotorPsycho

Thanks for the picture Jon :) doesn't look bad for a satin black car we painted Wednesday night! Wing was mounted about an hour before we ran on Saturday thanks to Jason Phelps and a borrowed welder from Ramone.

Love the picture of Roy! Shame about the damage

Brilliant to see Two Much as well Norm, never got to see you run though :( sounded awesome!