UKDRN

Do you own or know the whereabouts of a piece of UK Drag Racing History or just want info on a particular machine.

Moderators: timetravel, ukdrn

#5834  by 1hotnova

Does anyone have pics or info on the 71 Cuda Cracklin Rose. Raced by Dave Rose around 1975 - 1976?
Thanks
 #5908  by timetravel

1hotnova wrote:Does anyone have pics or info on the 71 Cuda Cracklin Rose. Raced by Dave Rose around 1975 - 1976?
Thanks
Here's an article from the Feb '75 National Drag Racer. Do you own the car now? Be good to see some pics of it now if you do Image Image Image
 #5920  by 1hotnova

Thanks for the pics. I had owned the car for the last 2 years and sold it on Sunday. Sadly its in need of some TLC I had intentions of restoring it but have other projects on the go. Hopefuly it has gone to a loving home
 #14593  by timetravel

1hotnova wrote:Thanks for the pics. I had owned the car for the last 2 years and sold it on Sunday. Sadly its in need of some TLC I had intentions of restoring it but have other projects on the go. Hopefuly it has gone to a loving home
looks like it did go to a loving home, scroll down this thread.....
http://www.rodsnsods.co.uk/forum/showth ... 475&page=3
 #14614  by ukdrn

At this years Mopar Euro Nats
SPR-MEN-SAT--09-642.jpg
SPR-MEN-SAT--09-642.jpg (65.6 KiB) Viewed 12590 times
 #14876  by ukdrn

mopar_mark wrote:
timetravel wrote:looks like it did go to a loving home, scroll down this thread.....
http://www.rodsnsods.co.uk/forum/showth ... 475&page=3
My Cuda is not the same one that Steve was selling, I have owned mine for nearly 22 years. It would seem there was more than 1 Cracklin Rose. It's a long story :?
If you ever get the chance Dave we got plenty of time to listen :)
Picture:Dave Buckland
 #21842  by rosebros

1hotnova wrote:Does anyone have pics or info on the 71 Cuda Cracklin Rose. Raced by Dave Rose around 1975 - 1976?
Thanks
Email me at dave@barb1107.wanadoo.co.uk
DAVE ROSE
THE OLD GARAGE EAST STOKE
WAREHAM
DORSET BH20 6AL
 #21843  by rosebros

there were 2 cars ,will sit down and write all about my brother's and my story of all our cars from the beast,440 cuda to the hemi cuda.
dave rose
 #21861  by mopar_mark

rosebros wrote:there were 2 cars ,will sit down and write all about my brother's and my story of all our cars from the beast,440 cuda to the hemi cuda.
dave rose

Having been an owner caught up in the middle of the story, I will wait for the full story with baited breath. Mind you I am a happy bunny now, as ownership with the DVLA has now been sorted.

I always knew there were there 2 cars . . . Importing cas back then was a different ball game . . .

All the Best,
Mark . . .