UKDRN

Sell and Request your drag racing related items here. Personal ads only please

Moderators: timetravel, ukdrn

#39877  by fordracer

All the best parts used throughout. Some spare parts are included in the price – flexplate, new gaskets, carb. spacer, second fuel regulator, fan, rubber hose etc.
Engine built for a project that now uses a different motor instead. Motor built to Ford specs./torque settings with numerous new parts and has not been run. Valve covers and carb. are removable for inspection.
New Fel-Pro gaskets were used throughout the entire build. New Clevite 77 shells used throughout.

Block is cast iron, stamped D1VE (1968-70) Cleaned prepped, overbored 0.030” – shells P+30, M+20, R+20. All new Rollmaster double row timing chain, Fluidamper balancer, pistons, rings, rod bolts, shells etc. Sump is a baffled Milodon item with matching oil pump and pickup with extension to rear of sump.

Heads are cast iron, stamped D3VE-AA (1972-74). Combustion chambers have had all casting marks removed, polished and evened for size. Intake and exhaust ports matched to gaskets and mildly ported. ARP 12 point head bolts, Milodon roller rockers. Valves new. Hydraulic cam (0.570/0.570), lifters and pushrods all new. Valvetrain has liberal coating of CV Grease (Molybdenum Sulphide) ready for successful startup. Headbolts, crank bolt etc. have copper anti-sieze on them, pistons and rings are liberally oiled.

Engine has a serpentine belt system with Ford Motorsport Racing underdrive pulleys, high output 429CJ water pump, remote oil filter with take-off, AN10 braided lines and AN10 Stratoflex (aircraft quality) fittings.

The intake is an Edelbrock Performer RPM with a 2” spacer, handmade 6082 transition plate and a rebuilt, cleaned and refurbished Holley 850cfm carb, braided lines and Holley fuel regulator. Air cleaner and rocker covers are gold Moroso items.

The extensive parts list and photographs of the build at each stage are available to prospective buyers by emailing: chrispilling@tiscali.co.uk
I’m open to sensible offers.
£7200 O.B.O. Keith, Chester. Tel: 01244 321624 evenings. Buyer collects.
I have additional parts for sale – see my other advert.