UKDRN

Sell and Request your drag racing related items here. Personal ads only please

Moderators: timetravel, ukdrn

#39435  by jai_ford

Hi guys I have a brand new slingshot for sale can be as complete as turn key or just as bare chassis only for sale as I have two slingshots already and my brother is after a funny car
Chassis is a roy wilding chassis built for a big guy 200" steel car based on modern Jnr fuel style 90% of the tabs are welded on has a purpose built alloy fuel tank tagged to 7.5,I have everything and 99% of it is brand new and no shite list goes on and on serious people give me a call its on here on my build thread its new dimension chassis call me on 07850296400 thanks James also will take it to dragstalgia
 #39660  by jai_ford

I’ve decided to see if anyone out there is after a brand new 7.5 steel tagged slingshot it’s a Jnr fuel style and 90% of it is brand new has strange 40 spline rear and refreshed shorty glide new chute etc etc you get the idea the only reason I’m selling it as after really seriously starting a big slingshot class and I’m going to ship in another chromoly car in if this sells if not it will be run this year car is for sale till end of jan- feb only can sell turn key or less motor thanks James