Moderators: timetravel, ukdrn

#3590  by sjb

Anybody go on here
The weather proberly turned some away
if so anything from yesteryear turn up
 #3604  by MotorPsycho

it rained, alot

all day Saturday
this morning was lush, until we were told cars on slicks couldnt run for an hour after the track opened :? then it rained so we came home

we got the car all ready to run, looking gorgeous too!

#3606  by ukdrn

The weather is killing our events this year, I feel sorry for everyone involved.
On a lighter note your car looks fantastic, really nice job.
 #3617  by Badger

I've complimented the looks of the Motor Psycho 34 before. Looking nice in paint now ..can just see it with a repro glass 34 grill pannelled in - with Gold painted Panel and Melliard - Purple black and white 'Motor Psycho' signwriting over the top for a super cool retro front end!
 #3618  by NITRO

NICE LOOKING NOW ADAM
ANY MORE PICS
AND YES WHAT A BAD SEASON FOR RACING
NOSTALGIA DRAG BOATS (STEPH)/?
 #3619  by NITRO

DID YOU NOTICE THE ROT ON THE BACK WING :lol:
 #3622  by MotorPsycho

Badger wrote:I've complimented the looks of the Motor Psycho 34 before. Looking nice in paint now ..can just see it with a repro glass 34 grill pannelled in - with Gold painted Panel and Melliard - Purple black and white 'Motor Psycho' signwriting over the top for a super cool retro front end!
thanks Darren :) we will be fitting the grille from the front end we cut off at some point, Melissa Gee is going to pinstripe the car and we have a sign writer lined up to do the Motor Psycho in the same style we had it on Dad's pop back in the '60s

more pics? sure 8)

last one in a rare bit of sunshine! really brought out the flake, photos don't do it justice
 #3629  by sid

we were there.... our awning was like a busy bus stop for most of the time!!!

had a great time but as adam said we were ready early only to get told slicked cars couldnt run! GUTTED!!.

never mind hey....

were needing to make a couple of adjustments to the car but will be ready to go at the mini nationals. 8) .

Adam..... yes the car does look georgous... well done.

sid. :D .