UKDRN

Discuss anything to do with modern day drag racing here

Moderators: timetravel, ukdrn

#2695  by Badger

Some good Nitro numbers from the dragsters .. impressed with the showing from the new funny cars.
But the story for me .. they've stuck with it through thick and largely thin of late .. then 5.11 at a jaw dropping 305! Well done to the Showtime team .. thoroughly deserved, and a warning shot to the new challengers.

#2699  by ukdrn

You beat me to it about the Showtime performance Darren, what a run.
Well done to everyone at Showtime Racing, really deserved.
Here's the car on Sunday.

#2703  by SteveA

I went on Monday - even managed to get a bit of sunburn!

Got a few interesting shots...

The rest are here if you would like to view them.

Cheers
Steve

#2704  by Millevanille

Superb pics Steve. This forum just gets better and better!

#2706  by SteveA

Millevanille wrote:Superb pics Steve. This forum just gets better and better!
Thanks Millevanille.

These are a great little group of forums - I'm pleased if I have increased your enjoyment of them!

Regards
Steve

#2707  by ukdrn

Great pictures everyone, 10 years ago we would all be down the chemist this morning handing in rolls of film and waiting a week for our efforts, the joys of modern technology.
Here's a few of the NFAA cars on Sunday

#2708  by Badger

Too right Jon, and if we didn't manage to get to the track .. or know anybody who did we'd have to wait 2 months to read about the action in CC!!

#2710  by Millevanille

In the early days, you would be down the chemist anyway, after camping at the Pod, and it had nothing to do with getting your "brownie" roll developed.

#2711  by sjb

SteveA wrote:I went on Monday - even managed to get a bit of sunburn!

Got a few interesting shots...
great pics there steve,i also went on Monday,your even got pics of the funny losing its body!I ofton video from along there,this time i filmed that run from the barn.