UKDRN

Do you own or know the whereabouts of a piece of UK Drag Racing History or just want info on a particular machine.

Moderators: timetravel, ukdrn

#9920  by nash-thrash

Sorry I've not got back to you all, been so busy I've been too knackered at night to log on.

Sid,

Yes, with respect to showing the cars at Jaguar engineering centre the time is really down to you. We can be very flexible. The building they would be in is on a secure site with 24/7 security patrols. You can imagine with the type of work we do.

Drop me an email with your contact details and we can discuss, that may be simpler.

jim-n@dsl.pipex.com

Just a note on my progress, body has now been painted and is waiting for the graphics, should be back with me next week or the week after. Unfortunately I found a crack in the cyl head from the front breather to the cam cover. Probably due to the breather fixings being used to steady the supercharger. So thats at work waiting for a favour from the welders.

Timetravel and ukdrn

Thanks for these pics it all helps with the scrap book history for the car, i appriciate it.

Jim
 #10650  by nash-thrash

I said I'd post a pic when the new body arrived and here it is.

Thanks Stormin Norm for the pic, it was also in magazine featuring pictures of the 75 season. Tim Spencer has still got an original copy and I managed to get a good scan from him.

If anyone knows how to get hold of Sid I'd appriciate it his mail doesn't seem to be working keep getting them sent back to me.

Anyway let me know what you think of the paint job.
Attachments
Body Arrives 008.jpg
Body Arrives 008.jpg (336.45 KiB) Viewed 8711 times
Body Arrives 005.jpg
Body Arrives 005.jpg (343.94 KiB) Viewed 8709 times
 #32734  by ukdrn

Any news on this one?