UKDRN

Do you own or know the whereabouts of a piece of UK Drag Racing History or just want info on a particular machine.

Moderators: timetravel, ukdrn

#32626  by muddytalker

I had a Slick Tricks racing t-shirt when I joined the fan club following the cars debut at Ally Pally. I think its long gone now. Basic black image of the car on a white shirt with Slick Tricks Racing. I bet it would fetch some money now, or maybe not. :lol:
 #33829  by jai_ford

Hi there just reading through the website and came across this topic, I nearly brought this years ago from Cheltenham and seemed I was beating to it when I returned I took photos to a race meeting at shakey and smax smith recognised it I thought he said that it was one of Tom Hoovers poss corvette/ showtime and he had all steering off it and front arms spare for that awesome mainline menace was chatting to Doug bond and same event in his shell dragster that's how long ago it was joe bond was racing my brother in jnrs was the berretta body Alan jacksons old one I also thought it was because the shape,I also know how the guy in Cheltenham came to have it?

Awesome site guys really enjoy flicking though and my dads slingshot is almost done hope to have it out September ( ken cooper built forth dimension).