UKDRN

Do you own or know the whereabouts of a piece of UK Drag Racing History or just want info on a particular machine.

Moderators: timetravel, ukdrn

#6660  by Badger

Tough one this eh ..

My feeling is it's an old scandinavian PC car, they weren't thin on the ground back then,

But which well .. We could do with a scandinavian board member to help throw a few ideas in the hat!
 #6670  by hellfish

I believe that the 98 season alky dragster on Fays site is the car that became Canto's dragster driven by Frost then Bradford . It then became the test bed car for Carolyne Campbells rocket car before the new car was built,So that rules that one out. That car pictured tho was originally a priddle fuel car,the rear of the car was so short that you had to take the rear end out to get the lenco or clutch out,little of subject but thought id share it any hoo :)
 #7670  by muddytalker

Only a suggestion but could the Lowes Bros 'Fast Forward' Pro Comp Dragster be in with a shout here? Could they have swapped or done a deal with the owner of the Scandinavian chassis used for the 'Rug Doctor' dragster!

Photo by Patrick Salt
 #7675  by muddytalker

I think you'll find that its an old Priddle chassis. If it's not the Lowes car, what about Mo Blackburn's 'Jigsaw' car. That was a B/class dragster with a short rear wing. It also had a single roll bar at the rear. Photo anyone!
 #7696  by JonC

Geofstilwell wrote:Could this be Andy Craddocks old "Frontline Video" fuel car???? or was that an old Priddle car??
Frontline Video was built by Dennis for Mickey Naylor