UKDRN

Do you own or know the whereabouts of a piece of UK Drag Racing History or just want info on a particular machine.

Moderators: timetravel, ukdrn

#6387  by Glen

Hi to all,

This may be a long shot (possibly one for Muddytalker, I think you were commentating at that event), but I ran an econo funnycar at the meeting mentioned. It was the ex Tre Kronor arrow painted purple / yellow. My question is does anybody have any photo's or video footage, as you can imagine playing with the car meant I never got any on track shots, would love to see something of it.
Many Thanks.
 #6390  by Glen

Many thanks timetravel, much appreciated. It seems strange that I've seen many pictures of the car in the pits, but as mentioned earlier none on track. Didn't expect to see the pictures of when Andy owned the car prior to me.
 #6398  by fester

glen this car has sort of surfaced again paul stubbins phoned me and said he knew where it is and at the moment we are waiting to see if the body can be bought,
 #6447  by Glen

The last I heard Bill was that it was somewhere in or near the Pod looking very sorry for itself, although it was a heavy old shell. Problem was the chap that had before me cut the tree out, so it did have a fair bit of flex.

Bill is there any chance of mailing me a contact number or email, need a few bits fabricating.

Glen
 #6451  by fester

hi glen,its me bill 01708701693 gets me most times during the day