UKDRN

Do you own or know the whereabouts of a piece of UK Drag Racing History or just want info on a particular machine.

Moderators: timetravel, ukdrn

#5696  by hellfish

Can anyone privide any photos or info on spuffs old pps firenza,i think i have the body but would appreciate some good photos to refernce,or any related info on the car would be very interesting.cheers guys,great forum
 #5704  by ukdrn

Here's a few that might help.
Click for bigger picture
spuff-02.jpg
spuff-02.jpg (133.07 KiB) Viewed 8196 times
spuff-01.jpg
spuff-01.jpg (133.5 KiB) Viewed 8189 times
spuff-03.jpg
spuff-03.jpg (112.95 KiB) Viewed 8195 times
Pictures:Brad Beechem
 #8024  by hellfish

Thanks muddy excellent photos,Its definatly my car,the body up shot has revealed some big clues :D Well thats one car we can keep out of "where are they now"at least for a while :D
 #8025  by Glen

hellfish wrote:Thanks muddy excellent photos,Its definatly my car,the body up shot has revealed some big clues :D Well thats one car we can keep out of "where are they now"at least for a while :D

But "what happens to it next" I'd like to know. :lol: :lol:
 #8026  by hellfish

Check out eurodragsters coverage of the peak perf days last year or check peter donaldsons,Blackett photography,or Top nitro sites on last years coverage too! It was out earlier this year at the pod too but rain did spoileth our play!Will be out later in the year finance allowing
 #8030  by hellfish

Its got an alky injected small block 80a pump ,Tunnel ram,enderlle fuel system,bird catcher now,The heads are pretty tricked out iron ones believed to be from Al Oconnors car,solid lifters(roller),roller rockers,nice cam etc.Behind that we got a 2 speed with stock ratios in,We went a best of 13.1 113 mph on my fourth ever pass on seven cyls,way rich,at 4000 rpm and launching from idle so it should go alot better when i get it straightened up and have more seat time.Boy is it good fun tho,I love it so much :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
 #8033  by Glen

Well obviously I'm a big fan of this type of combination, anything to get a funny car on the track. I hope you get it sorted and start really having fun. Now if I could only find a half decent body............. :D