UKDRN

Do you own or know the whereabouts of a piece of UK Drag Racing History or just want info on a particular machine.

Moderators: timetravel, ukdrn

#3413  by DMC

hi dose any one know about this dragster please i need your help

hi do any of you know any thing about this dragser its a blown rail called blacksmith any ifo would help
 #3418  by timetravel

It doesnt ring a bell with me. Any idea what years it ran? The only dragsters I can think of with black in the name were Black Widow, Black Gold and Black Magic.
 #3420  by sid

are you thinking of the car that came to the nostalgia nats owned by my mate lars from sweden?

only car i can think of?

sid.
 #3421  by DMC

hi sid it might be his dragster wahts his lats name cilit dobbs gave an atttachment to me ages a gow with larsgip so it could be him where is he based to i wolud like to contact him can you hock me up with him please please contact me of line s25aka@yahoo.co.uk
 #3451  by sid

DMC wrote:hi sid it might be his dragster wahts his lats name cilit dobbs gave an atttachment to me ages a gow with larsgip so it could be him where is he based to i wolud like to contact him can you hock me up with him please please contact me of line s25aka@yahoo.co.uk
hi sam. good news fella!! lars is coming over for the nostalgia nationals so if you come and see me there ill introduce you to him.. hows that?

sid.
 #3452  by DMC

thats aewsome but i havent got alott of of money so i dont think i can make is can you pass my email on to him please ist s25aka@yhaoo.co.uk ps im a member sawell as you of wild bunch but i havent got a tem or a dragster but i love nostalgi dragsters any way oh one more thing hears is my yahoo group have a look

NOSTALGIAAAFDDIGGERS@yahoogroups.com

im the modarator there if you want to join and have a look then email me with my yahoo email s25aka@yhaoo.co.uk