UKDRN

Do you own or know the whereabouts of a piece of UK Drag Racing History or just want info on a particular machine.

Moderators: timetravel, ukdrn

#36956  by TimeMachine

We like to know the history past and present of our cars, one hole in our knowledge is where the chassis we used in the late 80s and early 90s went.

This was the car that can be seen at http://www.motorpsycho.co.uk/gallery/1985-1994/ (I really need to get some better photos, please share away if you have some) and as far as I know was a Page family car before going to John Spuffard, after which it made it in to our hands.

So as a starter does anyone have the canonical history? I have a feeling it would have been about 1985 that we go t the chassis as I have vague memories of it from when I was small but don't really remember the slingshot which was raced prior to this (I know exactly where that chassis is though). If we can get that nailed down it may make it easier to work out where it is now, I've tried looking through the history of Panic chassis but couldn't find anything definitive.

When we sold the car in 1994 I have a feeling it went with the Mondeo body which later resurfaced before disappearing again, but I haven't heard of the chassis. Any clues out there?