UKDRN

Do you own or know the whereabouts of a piece of UK Drag Racing History or just want info on a particular machine.

Moderators: timetravel, ukdrn

#37100  by jai_ford

Hi there Robbo I thought it was the bartletts car when I compared it to the few pics I have of the original car would of liked to put the robin body back on it after a bit of digging it's hanging in a collectors garage so it will have a topolino body on it now will post a few more pics over next week thanks James, Car will be in wild bunch next year wb107 come and see what you think.
 #38259  by jai_ford

image.jpeg
image.jpeg (895.61 KiB) Viewed 8718 times
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (895.61 KiB) Viewed 8718 times
Hi there all here's a new picture of its on its wheels with body ready for more triming and getting it mounted will get a few more on here as it goes together going to be a busy winter :D
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (43.49 KiB) Viewed 8718 times
 #38417  by jai_ford

image.jpeg
image.jpeg (116.7 KiB) Viewed 8488 times
Been a while but got so much on at the minute here is car now body has been mounted and lifts up funny car style, just a little bit of triming I have all engine etc painted ready to go will fit it all up so running and ready then it's ready for a new owner and on with the next one :D will post pics when it's all done thanks for looking.
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (140.43 KiB) Viewed 8488 times
 #38457  by jai_ford

Car now has new owner by the name of Steve Bingham and collected car in kit form to make it his own, best of luck to him real nice to chat to him and Mick Cheney of mr shifter fame just two more projects to move on and crack on with the slingshots
 #38714  by jai_ford

image.jpeg
image.jpeg (1.31 MiB) Viewed 8048 times
Went to the nostalgia nationals today and met up with Steve who brought this little car off me in March and considering the chassis is now 41 and has had many faces I think he's done a good job of restoring it for duty, well done fella :D