UKDRN

Do you own or know the whereabouts of a piece of UK Drag Racing History or just want info on a particular machine.

Moderators: timetravel, ukdrn

#32642  by jai_ford

Hi transit all looking good was watching this on eBay a couple of times and a friend of mine won the bidding once then I think seller pulled out not sure why? He was only going to have it as frank and cliff built it and he knows them quite well I thought he told me it was cliffs first car but not 100% it must be same car will show him the pics tomorrow and find out good luck with you build.
 #32646  by transit

thanks jai ford that would be handy if the info from the guy at santa pod is correct and cliff conforms that they did or dids not build/own this will be nice to know. i did buy on eday from outside telford if memories correct that area anyway
 #32748  by Barngt

I remember this on ebay some time ago , i mentioned it to Cliff or Frank .cant remember which , at the track some time ago and Frank built it but chassis has been chopped and changend alot .
 #32768  by transit

thanks for that barngt would you no off any photos the cage has had some diaginals removed to turn it into a 2 seater road car but other than that its all there .