UKDRN

Do you own or know the whereabouts of a piece of UK Drag Racing History or just want info on a particular machine.

Moderators: timetravel, ukdrn

#32628  by Ian

muddytalker wrote:Just to throw one in here but who owned and raced the Duckham's Reliant bodied altered? Is this the body that passed on to Nick Stephen as the Bartlett's altered in the R&S thread.
Jerry, I'm sure it's been discussed before, I don't know who raced it but the Duckhams car went on to become Oxford Builder.
The plain white body that I pulled out of a Manchester garden a couple of years ago and was seen on R&S and on here, is CA62, the ex-Bartletts car.
 #32632  by timetravel

Pete Smith ran the Duckhams one in '77 as Poison Ivy...
SANTA POD JULY '77 016.jpg
SANTA POD JULY '77 016.jpg (28.64 KiB) Viewed 6920 times
 #32633  by muddytalker

That's the fella. Thanks TT. So where did this car end up then.
 #32870  by mike07986

hello all ca62 i brought a few years ago from a guy in middlesex bit to much of a project for me so sold it to a guy in swindon as far as i no the body is still sitting in his garage but the chassis was scrap cheers mike
 #32871  by Ian

mike07986 wrote:hello all ca62 i brought a few years ago from a guy in middlesex bit to much of a project for me so sold it to a guy in swindon as far as i no the body is still sitting in his garage but the chassis was scrap cheers mike
What year was this? Was it CA62 or Oxford Builder?
CA62 is the plain white body that I pulled out of a Manchester garden about 3 years ago where it had apparently been sitting for as many years, if not longer than that.