UKDRN

Do you own or know the whereabouts of a piece of UK Drag Racing History or just want info on a particular machine.

Moderators: timetravel, ukdrn

#10637  by Good Vibrations

Anyone know the whereabouts of my username altered "Good Vibrations",I know it changed to the Liquidator with a big wedge Chrysler some time in the seventies,but would love to see it again-I've heard rumours that it may be somewhere in the Medway towns?
 #10639  by Badger

Got a feeling it became Revel Rebel run by Des Taylor. If so it's been off the strip since about 89 and I think I've read it was in Blackpool almost converted for street use, in the hands of somebody closely associated with the Hot Rod Gazette if I remember. That said that was about 97 time ..
If I'm right about it going onto become Revel Rebel then the NSRA forum might be useful as there are plenty of Hot Rod Gazette folks on there ..

Mopar powered Liquidator and Revel Rebel photos on this forum somewhere for sure!
 #10653  by dragracerdave

Got it right Badger, Shaun Wilson bought the car from Des Taylor, Don't know where it went after that tho.
 #10691  by timetravel

A couple of early pics for you John, taken by Tony Whitehouse............
Misc_SP0020.jpg
Misc_SP0020.jpg (134.38 KiB) Viewed 7527 times
Misc_SP0003.jpg
Misc_SP0003.jpg (146.66 KiB) Viewed 7527 times
 #11141  by dragracerdave

Spoke to Shaun Wilson & he tells me the car is in a Garage in Blackpool, Not for sale,(EVERYTHING is for sale!) Is in a pretty poor state & has a Mopar 318/Auto in it. If anybody needs a phone No. lmk I'll see what I can do.
Seems a shame to be locked away................................ :(
 #11218  by dragracerdave

Hi John, sent you an e-mail, sorry for the delay, been in hostiple!