UKDRN

Do you own or know the whereabouts of a piece of UK Drag Racing History or just want info on a particular machine.

Moderators: timetravel, ukdrn

#12309  by teamgridlock

Many thanks for the pics and info, I have put them up on the teamgridlock.co.uk website

Still have a few holes to fill up especially the 1996-2003 period when I think it was owned by Keith Ridgley

Thanks again
 #12748  by kingbrothers

dave posing at North weald
scan0015.jpg (619.1 KiB) Viewed 9044 times
scan0015.jpg (619.1 KiB) Viewed 9044 times
 #12856  by teamgridlock

There is still a big gap after the King Brothers had the car to when Paul Martin had it, has anyone got any info on this or anything else please?
 #14706  by teamgridlock

kingbrothers wrote:I have a pile of photos in the loft I will sort them out for you.
Did you find any more pics? Would be great to get some more info on the car, specs, pics, times, etc etc. Still have some big gaps when it was sold to Keith Ridley.
 #17161  by teamgridlock

Found out a little more about the car

It was apparently built in 1979 by Performance Engineering and raced at Blackbushe in July 1980 by Andy Craddock with a Rover V*, the car was put up for sale at this event as Andy was moving up to Top Fuel

SANTA POD AUGUST '80 -- Steve Clark was driving the Frontline Video T when the fibreglass scoop disintegrate when the carb exploded on the line (see post by Flying Phil)

SANTA POD SEPT '80 -- Andy Craddock was back out at the Pod in the Frontline Video Rover T altered with a new carb scoop after the August explosion

Not much more but every little helps, anyone got anything more?