UKDRN

Do you own or know the whereabouts of a piece of UK Drag Racing History or just want info on a particular machine.

Moderators: timetravel, ukdrn

#11440  by goat

Hi Paul couple more pictures

Under Bonner ownership, EVW 130B Reg, yellow paint boshed over with grey primer & oil ragged.

Later with Keith harvie fitted glass front, doors and bootlid pictured in Ivan the terribles livery :D
Think zody may have owned it when pictured here on home turf of Blackbushe.

Have you still got the 350/350, 12 bolt & fenderwell headers that went with it :(

Regards Paul.
 #11442  by 56paul

ivantheterrible wrote:I'm a friend of Paul Yewman.....nice car!
I also used to own your 56 Paul......
The plot thickens!
Hi,nice to hear from another fellow Mr Pastry owner.
In what year did you own the car and what colour was it? Also what mods did you do to it if any?

Paul
 #11443  by 56paul

goat wrote:Hi Paul couple more pictures

Under Bonner ownership, EVW 130B Reg, yellow paint boshed over with grey primer & oil ragged.

Later with Keith harvie fitted glass front, doors and bootlid pictured in Ivan the terribles livery :D

Have you still got the 350/350, 12 bolt & fenderwell headers that went with it :(

Regards Paul.

Brought the car as a rolling shell so haven't got the 350/350,12 bolt and fenderwell headers.

Paul
 #11444  by 56paul

56paul wrote:
goat wrote:Hi Paul couple more pictures

Regards Paul.

Brought the car as a rolling shell so haven't got the 350/350,12 bolt and fenderwell headers.

Paul
P.S thanks for pictures!
 #11451  by ivantheterrible

I bought the car in '77 from Keith Harvie as a bare shell. He'd fitted the glass panels and had the bodywork restored as Goat says. If you let me have your e mail address I can send you some pics.
 #11506  by tonyshaw

I think it does live in the North. Theres a guy that used to work round the corner from me at TVR in Blackpool who drove a very similar car. Huge rear tyres sounded awsome. I think he's still got it. I saw him in a nice ford pop about a year ago so he might have others.
 #11510  by 56paul

ivantheterrible wrote:Will have to scan some in for you. Will do as soon as I get a chance.
Thanks, that will be great

Paul