UKDRN

Anything Nostalgia Related.

Moderators: timetravel, ukdrn

#7456  by compcoupe

Hi Everyone, I'm a completely new member on here, been reading the posts for a few months now and thought I'd sign up.
I run the Riverside Machine Shop Austin pickup and am also building a 125" wheelbase comp coupe with a blown small block, the reason for the post is this, I've just got back from the NHRR at Beech Bend Raceway in Bowling Green Kentucky, awesome meeting with 5 sec FEDs and Rat Trap and Nanook match racing along with a couple of other fuel altereds and loads of gassers.
While I was there a ran into Pete Millars daughter and she was asking if anyone knew what happened to her Dads car The Chicken Coupe after it came to England and if it or any part of it was still around, so, do any of you guys have any information I could give her?

Thanks
Ray Irish
 #7457  by fester

hi compcoupe,welcome to the best forum in the uk,bet you find out about this car really quickly :D
 #7459  by Geofstilwell

I think Dennis Priddle had the blown hemi for his car and it chassis went to Mike Treutlin and he put an injected chevvy in it.

It was around for a year or so then disappeared.
 #7471  by compcoupe

Thanks for your reply, I probably should have checked your archives first, I might have known that subject would have came up before. It would be cool to find that old bodyshell though I would love to use it on my project.