UKDRN

Anything Nostalgia Related.

Moderators: timetravel, ukdrn

#39682  by keith ardley

Add description
Add description
IMG_1837.JPG (1.03 MiB) Viewed 8619 times
]
Hi my first visit just found this forum recently retired and need a project to keep me sane and out of the wife's way
I am looking for build details for a dragon using a ford pre cross flow 4 pot blown engine , of which I have already, need to know build details axel (105e?) used ?wheel base ? front wheels ideally a set of working drawings have many pic of cars but you can not beat a plan , is there any out there ? or will it be a mater of just going for it Keith
Add description
Add description
dragon 4.jpg (10.77 KiB) Viewed 8619 times
 #39683  by timetravel

I think it's gonna be a matter of just going for it Keith but you could always check out Alan Smith's Dragon at a nostalgia meet and take some measurements...
 #39687  by keith ardley

Yes I recon that's what I will do but did want to get started A.S.P but I suppose in the mean time I can collect sum other bits for the build Thanks se you there ??????????????? Keith
 #39690  by MrMotormind

Here are some screen shots from an original Allard Dragon brochure PDF that I found.
The illustration obviously bears no relation to the finished product, but all the available parts are listed which may be helpful to you.
Good luck with the build Keith!

image.png
image.png (423.64 KiB) Viewed 8486 times
image.png
image.png (248.05 KiB) Viewed 8487 times
image.png
image.png (280.99 KiB) Viewed 8487 times
image.png
image.png (267.41 KiB) Viewed 8487 times
 #39691  by keith ardley

Thank you very much for the info I read it all and have gained a lot of details from it will help no end thanks again Keith