UKDRN

Anything Nostalgia Related.

Moderators: timetravel, ukdrn

#2691  by mca37

has anyone seen the photos on ebay from 1977 / 78, nice pictures from mike key and roger gorringe. several on there. was able to pick one up of my father and a nice one of stripteaser

#2692  by timetravel

I'm guessing by your username that your dad is Kevin Harvey?
 #2693  by Millevanille

Well if it is , that would be Tony, a toddler when Eastern Express, and Mr Shift was ripping up the quarter.

#2694  by mca37

good afternoon Tim, :lol:

#2696  by Millevanille

Hi, Tony, do you have a link for those photos, or have you already looked to see if any of my cars were there?

#2697  by mca37

here is the link to the guys ebay shop
http://stores.ebay.co.uk/vicandles-bazaar
I did look for any of your cars Tim but I didnt see any, the only one I saw was one of optimist, and I was informed by Roger that then became wheel thing, but of course you know a lot more than I do
Sorry for not posting link sooner but didnt want to alert anyone to them before I secured the one I needed
The guy has got more pictures because more have been added since i first saw them early last week, Tony

#2698  by Millevanille

" Wheel Thing" became the car I ran for two seasons, "Coyotee". The picture of "Optimist" is Brian Munday's original car, I dont think it became anything, but as usual I will wait to be challenged.

#2700  by timetravel

Here's a couple of pics of Kevin Harvey's Mr Shift in '74 and Eastern Express in '76 Image Image

#2701  by Millevanille

I still have the invoice for that Vauxhall body from Pat Cuss, for £200!!
At the time that was quite a radical body, based on Don Schumachers "Wonder Bread" nitro FC.