UKDRN

Anything Nostalgia Related.

Moderators: timetravel, ukdrn

#33756  by PeterWalters

Stunning photos as usual Jon

You need a press pass at all the big events, one of the best photographers out there in my opinion!
 #33758  by ukdrn

PeterWalters wrote:Stunning photos as usual Jon

You need a press pass at all the big events, one of the best photographers out there in my opinion!
Well thank you very much Pete, very kind of you to say that :D

A FIA event is something I've always really wanted to shoot and I did try again recently but it didn't happen.
Sadly now I'm pretty sure it's never going to happen :(
 #33759  by ukdrn

How about Bob Hawkins getting this car in to the sevens at Dragstalgia, 46 years after it was built 8)
It's quite incredible to see when it hooks up and the little chassis arches under power, Well done Bob.
BH.jpg
BH.jpg (187.62 KiB) Viewed 8426 times
 #33785  by muddytalker

This has got to be one of my favourite cars at Dragstalgia this year - Doc Stinger's Hemi Cuda Nostalgia Funny Car. I'm hoping that Doc will have enough left over to make a return visit to the NSRA Hot Rod Drags in September after his appearance at next month's Nitro Olympics at Hockenheim.
SUC30027.JPG
SUC30027.JPG (1.24 MiB) Viewed 8265 times
SUC30021.JPG
SUC30021.JPG (1.2 MiB) Viewed 8265 times
 #33800  by ukdrn

My full gallery of images from this event can now be viewed online at the link below.
High quality A3 prints can be purchased for only £8 with free P&P.
The images look so much better printed 8)
http://www.ukdrn.co.uk/2013/images/drag ... index.html
SPR-DRAGSTALGIA-2013-060.jpg
SPR-DRAGSTALGIA-2013-060.jpg (75.25 KiB) Viewed 8136 times
 #33835  by LWG 417

Great pics Jon, sorry about the scrawny legs...LOL
The times and speeds run by Chaos were amazingly close to one another, almost like a bracket car !
After the previous meetings ignition woes, it was good to have solved the problem and put on a good show alongside Joe Bond.