UKDRN

Anything Nostalgia Related.

Moderators: timetravel, ukdrn

#31866  by JamesF

Entries are open! The entry list will be publicised as soon as we have a few to go on there and get the ball rolling. I think all of the class organisers have the entry details and procedure now but it's the same as last year. RWYB'ers are welcome to get themselves on the entry list too!
http://www.santapod.co.uk/e_dragstalgia.php

Email your entry to: 2013@dragstalgia.co.uk (with a pic if i won't already have one) or give me a ring on 01234 782828
 #31867  by dorrisdormouse

Dorris (mk2) should hopefully be ready by then (hopefully be out at easter!). Id like to put my name down lol, and would love the opportunity to do another fire burnout.
 #31871  by niceonesquire

i am aiming for dragstalgia with the 100e pending funds after the last outing we might make it.
 #31923  by bob hawkins

We'll be there for sure.( if we haven't melted something in the mean time trying to shut down those new blown slingshots I keep hearing about appearing next year! ).
 #31925  by Barngt

Bob whats the Pb at now mate
 #31933  by bob hawkins

8.18 @ 167.92, hoping for a 7 next year if the winter mods go to plan. Your car looks to be coming on really well.
Will we be seeing you out soon?
 #31935  by Barngt

bob hawkins wrote:8.18 @ 167.92, hoping for a 7 next year if the winter mods go to plan. Your car looks to be coming on really well.
Will we be seeing you out soon?
Wow i never new your after a 7 already and i bet you get it aswell , i hope to see you at Dragstalagia and other meets Bob :D
 #32230  by MotorPsycho

We'll be there againof course James, not sure what body yet though ;) flame burnout for sure
 #32231  by torment

Hopefully....

Unless water wings are in fashion again.... :lol: