All the latest announcements regarding the UKDRN Website and Forums

Moderator: ukdrn

#17257  by ukdrn
 Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:07 am
Thanks for taking the time to look at the UK Nostalgia discussion forums, if you'll looking for anything UK drag racing related from the last 40 years then you've come to the right place.
Whether you just fancy chatting about the old days, looking from someone or a vehicle from the past or maybe you want to add your own pictures to the 8000+ pictures already posted by other members I'm sure hope you will find these forums interesting,useful and very addictive.
We already have a fantastic group of members and some of the biggest names from days gone by and to help you with your questions we have the most knowledgeable UK drag racing historians around today.
The forum has become an invaluable racing resource and a never ending history lesson so hope you can join us.
Joining is free and easy and only takes a few minutes, after you submit your application you will receive an email containing a link, just click on the link and that’s it, you’re a member.
Join below

A Few Tips
The first thing you might want to do is use the search engine to see if you can find what you’re looking for, works a bit like Google but will only search the forum and return you with drag racing results.
Try the search here.
A small guide on how to use the search engine can be found here.

Adding pictures
If you want to add some pictures you will find a small guide below on how to do this.

Multiple Pages
Many topics have multiple pages, you can access the other pages at the top and bottom of each thread so make sure you don't just visit one page of a thread (see below)
New post notification
When you log in you’ll be able to tell what’s been posted on the forum since your last visit just by looking at the icons on the left hand side of the page, (below)the topic on Harold Bull has been viewed already but the model kits topic has had some new connect since my last visit, you can also tell this by hovering your mouse over the icons
newposts.JPG (34.67 KiB) Viewed 3669 times
You can also subscribe to a topic by clicking "subscribe" you will tehn be sent an email everytime someone adds to that topic.
subscribe.JPG (54.03 KiB) Viewed 3651 times

If you have any other questions or problems then just send me a message.

Thanks for your time.