UKDRN

If you have some nostalgic pictures you would like to share then please post them here

Moderators: timetravel, ukdrn

#14756  by ukdrn

Badger wrote:What year was your pic taken JS?

84 up at York my shot .. Yep 25 Years ago :shock:

Not sure Darren, not my picture.
 #15000  by ukdrn

Here's Dennis with nice holeshot on Tony Dickson

Pictures:Dave Buckland
 #17567  by harry

Stones from 88 finals and 82 Bank meeting.
Attachments
88 finals Dennis Stone.jpg
88 finals Dennis Stone.jpg (167.5 KiB) Viewed 9065 times
Starliner Pro Comp
Starliner Pro Comp
Starliner Stones 88.jpg (179.39 KiB) Viewed 9065 times
-82 bank holiday Stardust Rodeck.jpg
-82 bank holiday Stardust Rodeck.jpg (85.18 KiB) Viewed 9065 times
Stardust Mustang FC
Stardust Mustang FC
Stones Stardust.jpg (163.04 KiB) Viewed 9065 times
 #17570  by ukdrn

Who's driving "Starliner" in that picture? It isn't Dick Cruise and I don't ever remember Gerry Andrews driving it as "Starliner". I know Ron Kidell had a go around that time was it him?
 #17571  by harry

If I remember right it was Dick Cruise at the wheel of Starliner.
Harry
 #17572  by Glenn R

Well we live and learn, didn't even realise that Starliner had existed! Must have been one of those periods when you 'dip out' of the sport often for personal or work related reasons. Can someone tell me more, am I to assume it was Ronnie P's 'Highway Patrol' origianlly?
 #17573  by ukdrn

Glenn R wrote:Well we live and learn, didn't even realise that Starliner had existed! Must have been one of those periods when you 'dip out' of the sport often for personal or work related reasons. Can someone tell me more, am I to assume it was Ronnie P's 'Highway Patrol' origianlly?
Starliner was the Hemi Hunter that briefly reappeared in 88 but if I remember correctly we're still not sure if it was a rebuilt HH2 or a different car?
Hemi Hunter 4 is believed to be the old Maneater car and the family still have it and had it up for sale a while ago.
Gavin - Dick Cruise is sitting in the tow truck in that pictue so it isn't him driving on that occasion
 #17824  by CLIFFJONES

Here's a shot of Dave burning out in Tee Rat with Dennis looking on.
I scanned it from a 3" x 5" print that I have had since the mid '70s.
I'm 99% sure that I took the shot but if anyone recognises it as theirs I apologise.
Regards to all, Cliff Jones.
I almost went to Bakersfield Nostalgia Meet today but the weather forecast wasn't good so I didn't go.
I've been watching the video feed and the weather's perfect. Drat.
Attachments
teerat109.jpg
teerat109.jpg (238.17 KiB) Viewed 9245 times