Easy Ridin' ?ukdrn wrote:I know but who wants a guess who this is?
If you have some nostalgic pictures you would like to share then please post them here
I had the experience of a drive in Mark Stratton's BSA Hustler. I remember borrowing Dave Riswick's crash helmet which was about three sizes too big. Okay when I left the startline, problems arose when I got speed up. As the helmet was a too big, the vibration from the car made the helmet do a 360 whilst still attached to my skull. Reached the finish line no problem, trouble was I'm on the wrong side of the strip harvesting some of Ernie Braddocks corn. Never heard the last of it, the crew fell about laughing when they notice a wet patch on the driver seat. Never again.
Badger wrote:I'll have a crack at a few .. but I'm expecting to be way out on some.
- Ex Stratton Woolfe Hustler, did the Pages take this ride over?
- Poison Ivy, Dunno the Pilot .. went on to be 2 ton carmen?
- Dunno the third .. the motor looks a bit 'Travel Agent' again one of those scary cages.
- Freeman Rodgers - Aardvark .. certainly in a later guise.
- Kevin Burrows Oblivion Econo FC.
- Gleadow Bros - Pop
- The Old orange Crate Pop?
- Poacher Mini?
- Viva overload, too many Invaders I'm lost with that one ...
- 'Trouble' dragster - that's not his arse hanging below the chassis rails?
- Very pretty slingshot - Dunno, don't think it's age machine.
- No idea on the last ..
Whoa, a poor attempt there. See me in red pen I expecting!