UKDRN

If you have some nostalgic pictures you would like to share then please post them here

Moderators: timetravel, ukdrn

#8845  by jaytee

2 more shots of Nancy in 67
Attachments
0aMONZA 1.jpg
0aMONZA 1.jpg (509 KiB) Viewed 6166 times
0aMONZA 2.jpg
0aMONZA 2.jpg (696.14 KiB) Viewed 6165 times
 #37723  by MrMotormind

taylov wrote:Another copy of the 1964 Monza paddock photo appeared last week on eBay which I managed to buy. As well as "22Junior" and the "Moonbeam" 'sports racer' which later won the Brighton Speed Trials, there a couple of 1500cc supercharged dragsters - one is the 'works' Allard Dragon, the other is probably a Allard customer car.

The photo was shot by one of the Lotus F1 mechanics who was interested enough to record the scene on the morning of the Italian Grand Prix. Sorry, I don't have his permission to reproduce the photo.

Tony
Well, would you believe it...I just bought a print copy of the Monza 1964 pic as listed above from the ex- Team Lotus mechanic, seems that they are offered for sale on ebay every now and then. I would have liked to post it, but decided to do a bit of prior research, and it now seems that the photo is reasonably well known but the original photographer wishes to retain copyright, so I must respect that.