UKDRN

If you have some nostalgic pictures you would like to share then please post them here

Moderators: timetravel, ukdrn

#9154  by compcoupe

On the subject of Wild wheelstands, heres one that took me by surprise at Shakey a couple of years ago, the wheelie bars went back on after this one!!
Pics a bit grainy as it was a still taken off a friends video.
Wheelie.jpg
Wheelie.jpg (107.78 KiB) Viewed 16946 times
 #9155  by fester

Hey sam,so much more stable them 4 bar altereds :lol: :lol: especially when your showing the other guy the stripe, :lol: :lol: :lol:
 #9470  by compcoupe

Another shot from my Bowling green adventure! Synchronized wheelstands.
Ray
Attachments
CIMG3828 (912 x 684).jpg
CIMG3828 (912 x 684).jpg (201.96 KiB) Viewed 16913 times
 #9699  by compcoupe

I just got these images from a friend in the States, Ballarat Drags Downunder, OUCH!!!!
With a Youtube video too.
http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=paWhle-GOsc
Attachments
Nostalgia_Drags_-_Ballarat_25-10-08_320.jpg
Nostalgia_Drags_-_Ballarat_25-10-08_320.jpg (58.25 KiB) Viewed 17781 times
34_vertical.jpg
34_vertical.jpg (26.25 KiB) Viewed 17782 times
Nostalgia_Drags_-_Ballarat_25-10-08_323.jpg
Nostalgia_Drags_-_Ballarat_25-10-08_323.jpg (29.72 KiB) Viewed 17779 times
 #9821  by Sam

fester wrote:Hey sam,so much more stable them 4 bar altereds :lol: :lol: especially when your showing the other guy the stripe, :lol: :lol: :lol:
I've got the video of it from the rear as well... not pretty... I'm 99% sure it was only the rear suspension that stopped it going over..
 #11329  by TF Oldie

Sam wrote:That would be one of them..... regarding that engine rebuild some recent things I've heard after 30 years or so..

While we were working,
TY having been long since tucked up in bed with John Bolton
[/u]next door, trying to be as quiet as possible and not get caught.. every now and then we would hear something and would stop and keep very quiet for a few minutes just in case the management were about..... after a few minutes we'd think we were safe and carry on... .....
Hello Gordon...........

I can't believe Vic's still dining out on this old anecdote.........just one teeny weeny thing though, I don't think Trevor would be too happy about everyone knowing he was "tucked up in bed with John Bolton". :(
 #11560  by sid

this is the result of richards dawsons test?

"ill have a play without the wheelie bars"........ :lol:

Sid.
Attachments
Save0002.JPG
Save0002.JPG (986.57 KiB) Viewed 17095 times
 #11596  by Sam

TF Oldie wrote:[Hello Gordon...........(
Someone who obviously either knew me a long long time ago, or who knows me very well, or it's my mother (who knows naff all about any sort of racing) so I'd guess at the former 2?

1st post, genuine new person or someone on a wind up ?

identity please.
 #11597  by Sam

ukdrn wrote:Great picture Sam, that looks really scary!
Sent to me soon after the event, taken on a phone I believe. I'd love a high res copy as thats about as big as you can get it.

I've seen some really good pictures taken from the stands..
 #11602  by NitroWars

Sam wrote:
TF Oldie wrote:[Hello Gordon...........(
Someone who obviously either knew me a long long time ago, or who knows me very well, or it's my mother (who knows naff all about any sort of racing) so I'd guess at the former 2?

1st post, genuine new person or someone on a wind up ?

identity please.
Sam,
A certain person whom you used to crew for went under this alias on another forum...