UKDRN

If you have some nostalgic pictures you would like to share then please post them here

Moderators: timetravel, ukdrn

#38541  by Jeff the Paint

Yep, I believe they are Gareth.

How much do you want for them, assuming they are for sale?

Jeff'.
 #38544  by GNRCUSTOMS

Hi Jeff,

Hopefully you should have a message regarding the wheels. I have used the email function within the site.

regards

Gareth
 #38545  by Jeff the Paint

Yes Gareth, got your e-mail. Sorry if there's been a delay but our phones and broadband have been crap the last few days!

I'll give you Dennis Priddles address in a PM and you can send them direct to him as he has the kit.

Jeff'
 #38546  by Jeff the Paint

Er....I'd send a PM Gareth, if I could work out how to!

Jeff'
p.s. the e-mail thingy on here won't work for me!

Not on FB are you?
 #38547  by GNRCUSTOMS

Hi Jeff,

I have sent you my email through on a private message
 #38548  by GNRCUSTOMS

This one is not strictly a model kit but was probably kit form at the start.

When i first seen the john force traxxas mustang RC car i wanted one but talked myself out of it as i would have no where to use it and the cost was high having to import from america. Well one evening and few cans later was on ebay and found one in the UK with no radio gear and put in an offer for it. Replacing the radio was abit of mission as most of it had to be sourced from the states.

Its now up and running with full telemetry so it feeds back data from each run to my iphone. it gives me the RPM on the runs, Speed and temperature. Ive seen got the staging lights for it which work with my phone and it gives me times like the 60ft,330ft etc etc just like the real thing.

Just need a totally flat surface now to test it proper as it will do in excess of 120mph

Slow motion video on the road but it was to bumpy as after the launch the car swerved across the street.

#38549  by Jeff the Paint

That is awesome..I'd love one of those if I had the space and the brain to understand it!

Got you e-mail re wheels etc.

Jeff'
 #38863  by Barngt

I got Simon Robbins to make a model of my car last year for my wedding cake :D
Attachments
10867028_10152874947918168_1833756123_n.jpg
10867028_10152874947918168_1833756123_n.jpg (111.28 KiB) Viewed 11717 times
 #38866  by ukdrn

Barngt wrote:I got Simon Robbins to make a model of my car last year for my wedding cake :D
That' so cool. I love what Simon does.