UKDRN

If you have some nostalgic pictures you would like to share then please post them here

Moderators: timetravel, ukdrn

#16706  by Jeff the Paint

This was the box art
Photo' for Mr Revell kit box art.
Photo' for Mr Revell kit box art.
Priddle(Mr Revell).jpg (70.41 KiB) Viewed 8770 times
 #16707  by Badger

I sold the Grand Am body and decal sheet on ebay, I didn't particularly like either .. but I got quite a long way with the rest of it. Painted the header's, chassis, motor parts etc and assembled most of it. It's in the box up in the rafters of the garage now .. and that's probably where it will stay sadly..

Did you have any recollections re my question about the Priddle Avenger paint jobs?
 #16709  by ukdrn

Badger wrote:I sold the Grand Am body and decal sheet on ebay, I didn't particularly like either .. but I got quite a long way with the rest of it. Painted the header's, chassis, motor parts etc and assembled most of it. It's in the box up in the rafters of the garage now .. and that's probably where it will stay sadly..

Did you have any recollections re my question about the Priddle Avenger paint jobs?
He did Darren.

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=108&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=408
 #16711  by Badger

Thanks JS .. I didn't go far enough back in that thread to see that!
 #17230  by harefield99

YES, THEY ARE ALL BUILT BY ME OVER THE LAST 40 YEARS, THE FIRST KIT WAS REVELLASER PINTO, BUT I HAVE BUILT EVERYTHING REVELL DID, NOW SO I MAINLY DO RESIN SPECIALS FROM GUYS WHO CAST 1-16th BODIES AND MAKE DECALS.
I HAVE ALSO BEEN RENOVATING SOME OF THE OLDER ONES, BUT VIRTUALLY ALL ARE IN GOOD TO EXCELLENT SHAPE.

I HAVE BEEN BUYING UP ALL THE ORIGINAL 1-16th REVELL & AURORA STUFF TO KEEP UNBUILT, AFTER RECENTLY GETTING THE PRIDDLE MR SIX KIT I HAVE GOT ALL I NEED NOW.

THERE ARE DIECASTS IN ONE OF THE OTHER ALBUMS.

DO YOU REMEMBER BUYING THE DRAG RACER MAGAZINES FROM ME IN HAREFIELD ABOUT 5 YEARS AGO?
 #17231  by ukdrn

harefield99 wrote:
DO YOU REMEMBER BUYING THE DRAG RACER MAGAZINES FROM ME IN HAREFIELD ABOUT 5 YEARS AGO?
I remember you now, I didn't know you had all these model kits 8)
Do you have the Stardust or Houndog kits/decals below?
Lower case (not CAPITALS) typing please.
Attachments
kh008.jpg
kh008.jpg (58.64 KiB) Viewed 8375 times
 #17235  by GNRCUSTOMS

Will have a better look through the pictures later but from i have seen so far some good models there.

Your collection of kits is like mine waiting to be built.

I started with 1/24th and most of collection are 1/24th. However i dont build all of them to match the box i convert some of them to match British Cars. Some of my rails that i have built are replicas of Andy Carters.

I have recently started to venture into 1/16th as these kits are far better. I am now on the look out for 1/16th Nostalgic funny car and a front engine dragster.

Then i will have range of models from a front engine dragster, older rear engine dragster then right through to modern top fuel models.